Saturday, May 10, 2008

Can you say Irony?

Well, I decided it was time to go ahead and whore out my blog to the fine folk at Blogged.com. However, it turns out that someone beat me to the punch. As I was inputting the info for my blog, a little window pops up, "Someone has already submitted this blog". No problem, I registered with the site, and claimed ownership. Then I looked at the blog's detail page. It had a few labels assigned to it. The first one was don't, and the second one was drink. Bwa? Don't drink? Now, I'm not advocating becoming a sloshing drunk, but nor do I advocate abstaining from taking in life's pleasures. I just thought that was entertaining.


Anyhow, here's the page for the blog. Feel free to leave a review letting me know what you think. Feedback's always appreciated.

No comments: