Thursday, May 8, 2008

May is a good month for films...

There are three major films that come out this month that I'm looking forward to. The first was Iron Man, which I already reviewed. The other two haven't come out yet.

The first movie that remains to be seen will premier tomorrow. It's Speed Racer. To be honest, I don't have very high expectations of the film, but I want to go see it on the opening weekend, simply so I can see how many people have epileptic seizures. Check out the preview, it's like an acid trip on meth. In terms of raw sensory stimulation, the sheer, raw, lights, color, sounds, and movement, this might be the most intense movie ever.


The other film is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I've been avoiding any exposure to the previews or info. I want to watch this movie cold. I have always loved the Indiana Jones films. The character just resonates with me. I want to take the film in like it's the first time. and I will beat anyone who spoils it for me.

No comments: