Well, I went 12-11 against the spread and 7-5 over/under last week. I'll have next weeks picks up by Wednesday.
Darryll Catchings, I'd just like to say that I hate you.
However, Sammie Stroughter is back. Hot Damn!
Coach Riley needs to run the ball more. He also needs to hire an assistant who's sole job is to constantly keep him appraised of the play clock and game clock.
The theory of SEC supremecy just took a blow, as the 18th ranked Tennessee Volunteers just fell to the unranked UCLA Bruins and their third string QB.
Speaking of Kevin Craft, is he schizo? There was a 180 degree difference between his first and second half performance.
The ACC is a joke this year. Their top 2 teams fall in upsets, and even their wins were pretty freaking ugly. 7 points over Delaware? 8 points over McNeese State?
USC is out to prove a point this season.
Jake Locker reminds me of Elway at Stanford. Great QB, with a garbage team around him.
I think Chris Well's injury is worse than they're letting on. If he's still in a boot during practice, it might be broken.
Michigan is in for a long, LONG season. And it makes me smile.
Between Georgia and Auburn, it looks like they gonna drop out of the race due solely to injuries.
Will someone tell Les Miles to grow some balls and schedule a real non conference schedule? Tell the rest of the SEC while you're at it.
Please note that I rank the Heisman Winners as in, and in order of liklyhood to win. You will not see Armanti Edwards or Vontae Davis on this list.
1. Mark Sanchez: Got off to the hottest start. 300+ yards, 70%+, and 3 TDs against a BCS defense. He's bolstered by the recent performance of Palmer and Leinart, establishing position of USC QB as one of national Prominence.
2. Pat White: He's provided a valuable cushion for his passing stats. 5 TDs through the air puts him well on his way.
3. Chris Wells: He underperformed, and the injury cost the preseason front runner.
4. Tim Tebow: Lackluster day cost him a chance to blow up his stats before Harvin comes back.
5. Chase Daniels: Great Performance in a shootout with a ranked team on prime time.