9-10 against the spread last week and 8-10 over/under.
It seemed sagging offenses were the norm. Ohio State, West Virginia, Alabama, and Florida all looked a little weak on O.
I've already said my piece on BYU/UW.
If Oregon State wants to win, they need to get out of the shotgun offense, open up the running game, and teach their LBs to tackle.
Georgia looked real good.
East Carolina looked good. Finally, a team that the Carolina's can be proud of. Given the remainder of their schedule, and BYU's poor performance against UW, I think ECU is the new front runner for the Mid Major BCS Buster.
Penn State looked real good.
Wake Forest's struggles with Ole Miss, VT's dismal performance against Furman, Virginia struggling with Richmond, NC State letting William and Mary hang around, Duke's loss to Northwestern, Miami's Loss to Florida, and Maryland's loss to Middle Tennessee State, have solidified the ACC as the joke conference of the year.
Without Chris Wells, Ohio State will likely get crushed by USC, sparing us another dismal showing in the title game!
1. Chase Daniel: Another Strong showing puts him as a good statistical leader on a front running team. He needs to keep it up.
2. Knowshon Moreno: Looked real good, with a freakish highlight against an underated Central Michigan team.
3. Mark Sanchez: There's only so much you can do to maintain momentum in a bye week.
4. Tim Tebow: Still hasn't really had a wow game, but survives and advances. Such is life in college football.
5. Josh Freeman: Looked very impressive. We'll see if he can keep it up through the meat of Kansas State's schedule.